- SSCE and WASSCE Applicants: This category of applicants must have grade ‘A ‘to ‘D’ or ‘A1’ to ‘C6’ in three elective subjects and three core subjects respectively. The core subjects must include Mathematics and English Language.
- General Certificate of Education (Ordinary and Advance Level): Applicants with this certification must have at least three credit passes in their elective subjects and the same in their core subjects in the GCE O’Level exams. The core subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and a science subject for non-science students and art subject for science students. In addition, the applicant must have passes in three subjects and at least one of the passes must be grade ‘D’ or better.
- GBCE and ABCE Applicants (General and Advance Business Certificate Exams): These applicants must hold at least five credit passes in their General Business Certificate Exams (GBCE). These must include credit passes in Mathematics, English Language and either social studies or integrated science. In addition, applicants must have three passes in their Advance Business Certificate Exams (ABCE), at least one of the passes must be a credit pass.
- Matured Applicants: Matured applicants must:
- Be at least 25 years’ old
- Show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least five years old at the time of application.
- Have credit passes in Mathematics and English Language or write and pass the matured entrance exams organized by GhanaCU. Note: The matured route does not apply to the BSc Nursing Program.
- Show a letter of attestation or documentary evidence
- Foreign Applicants:
Applicants from the ECOWAS states must have six credit passes including credit passes in Mathematics, English Language and Integrated Science. Countries in the sub-region who do not do integrated science must have a credit pass in further mathematics if they want to enroll on the BSc Nursing Program.
Certificates from Francophone Countries within the sub-region and all other African countries, Europe and America must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for translation.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA and DIPLOMA ADMISSIONS
Applicants for higher national diploma programs are required to have grade A1 to D7 in three core subjects including Mathematics and English Language and grade A1 to C6 in three elective subjects.
Applicants for diploma programs are required to have grade A1 to D7 in three core subjects including Mathematics and English Language and grade A1 to C6 in two elective subjects.
Applicants for professional programs are required to have grade A1 to E8 in Five subjects. This should include at least two credit passes in any two subjects. This applies to all professional programs under ICM-UK (Institute of Commercial Management), ABMA-UK (Association of Business Managers and Administration-UK) and other non-tertiary programs.
Applicants with HND from recognized accredited tertiary institutions with at least second class lower division can be admitted into level 300 of the 4-years BSc program. Any other class below the minimum will be determined by our mentoring institutions.
All other holders of professional qualifications who require a top-up for a BSc. Program will be properly placed as it will be duly determined by our mentoring institutions.
Name: Ghana Christian University College
Contacts: 0576533307, 0204069583
Region: Greater Accra, Ghana
Ghana Post GPS: