Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for B’Tech, HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Republic Bank, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and Universal Merchant Bank (UMB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online with Zenith Bank Global pay platform using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost of fifty US Dollars ($50.00).
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialing *966*3*540# (All networks) and follow the procedure below:
- Select the specific Form to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter Full Name of the Applicant
- Enter Option 1 to proceed
- Select payment option
- Enter Option 1 to confirm payment or Option 2 to cancel payment
- Authorize payment
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to applicant’s phone
- Applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When the correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to applicant by SMS
- Proceed to the next instruction (4.) after receipt of e-Voucher
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply