Maranatha University College
The Office processes applications for affiliation as follows:
- Applying College/Institution submit application to Registrar/Vice-Chancellor
- Acknowledge receipt of the application and request applying College/Institution to submit National Accreditation Board (NAB) authorization letter, institutional documents (statute, students’ handbook, and Strategic plan) and programme document(s) of programme(s) seeking affiliation for.
- Request the applying institution to pay non-refundable affiliation processing fee.
- Forward programme documents to supervising department/faculty for assessment.
- Place the programme report before the Inter-Faculty Committee on Institutional Affiliation.
- Schedule institutional visit to the applying Institution.
- Submit an affiliation report to the Vice-Chancellor
- Request for a letter of affiliation for the applying institution if the Committee’s report is favourable.
- Submit the letter of affiliation together with a copy of affiliation guidelines document indicating moderation processes, monitoring and financial obligation to the institution.
There are currently a number of Colleges/Institutions which hold affiliation with the University of Cape Coast for the purpose of awarding diplomas and degrees of the University. Colleges/Institutions which presently hold affiliation with the University of Cape Coast are as follows: