Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Eco bank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
ATHE DIPLOMA APPLICATION
Applicant may also apply online for the ATHE Diploma Programme https://www.central.edu.gh
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GH¢ 100.00 (Undergraduate) and GH¢ 120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Eco bank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GH¢ 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GH¢ 120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded here. AT THE DIPLOMA application forms may be downloaded HERE.
REFERENCE FORMS FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL APPLICATION ARE ALSO AVAILABLE BELOW
- Referee’s Confidential Appraisal Form (Academic)
- Referee’s Confidential Appraisal Form (Professional)
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
Name: Central university
Contacts: 0307020545, 0303318580
Region: Greater Accra
Location: Tema, Ghana
Ghana Post GPS: